Posté par NewStandpoints -

Mortar Board USA Flag

Do you fancy spending a semester to a year teaching in an American university?

The Fulbright Scholar-in-Residence program
gives grants to the smaller American universities or colleges to allow them to employ visiting foreign teachers and increase international cultural exchange in their establishments. Find out more from the Council for International Exchange of Scholars site.
Application Deadline: October 15, 2015
Contact: Cecilia Kocinski-Mulder,