The practical magazine for teachers of English
4 issues + 1 audio CD, from September to May-June
EVEN RICHER VERSION
- information and articles about developments in English teaching
- 3 themes covering different aspects of culture, news and events in the English-speaking world
- Worksheets, 20 pages of photocopiable activities for classroom use
New Standpoints Live, a 60-minute audio CD, accompanies the magazine throughout the school year with authentic recordings covering levels A1 to B2
On our website, www.newstandpoints.com you will find additional information on the issue's themes and links to useful sites to use with your class.
On the subscriber-only section of our site, you will find
- a downloadable interactive class activity for each issue
- the issue's worksheets, audio documents, extra activities, images, films...
- unlimited access to our archive of worksheets